![]() Love Since 150805 |
|
Minako Lee.
MsLynn. ![]() LV150805. ![]()
![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]()
![]()
MsLynn MsLynn&MrVinn Babybeckham-MsLynn&MrVinn KorKorBeckham&MeiMeiPinkie Furkids Link ♥ |
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
New Chapter - 25 March 2013
Dear Diary,
I have been blogging since i'm 18 years old, started with my relationship with Hubby then to Beckham & Pinkie, my life and now.. entering a new chapter as... I'm gonna be a Mom soon :) I wanna blog all this down for memories.. before going to Gynae, i went to providence at Raffles Place to double confirm the happiness and estimated from my last period, Baby is now about 4-5weeks old. Using the EDD Calculation online, my EDD is on 25 Nov 2013. However, all this will only be confirmed after my first gynae appointment this coming Sat, 10am at KKH with Dr. Tan Kim Teng. I shall update and chat with you again Diary. cheers :) |